Orange tables = $269 per person + $5 processing fee
Pink tables = $249 per person + $5 processing fee
Blue tables = $209 per person + $5 processing fee
(NOTE: see below for information on our available payment plans)
START THE PARTY EARLY
A casual show the night before featuring the high energy of saxophonist Will Donato. Tickets are $25 per person and can be added onto your New Year’s Eve ticket purchase in one transaction above.
This year you will have the ability to pick your seat at your table using the ticketing system seat map. Remember, there are no bad seats as everyone turns around to watch the show. So pick your table first, then your seat. If you cannot click on a seat on the seat map, that seat or table is already spoken for and you need to look for another.
IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE WITH THE PICK A SEAT FUNCTION, PLEASE SEE THIS TUTORIAL FROM OUR TICKETING SYSTEM. CLICK HERE FOR THAT.
The link to the hotel reservation system to receive our special rate will be included in your confirmation email. We have a great deal on hotel rooms this year.
- Standard room rates are $159 per night (plus tax, etc.) and do not require a deposit and can be cancelled up to three days before your stay is to begin.
- If you book a nonrefundable room for one night by 10/31/15, your room rate will be $149 (plus tax, etc.) and your total will be due at the time of booking.
- If you book a nonrefundable room for multiple nights by 10/31/15, your room rate will be $149 (plus tax, etc.) PLUS you will receive a $50 a night resort credit! The total for your stay will be due at time of booking.
We are offering payment plans this year to help you spread out the payments, yet you can pick your table now! To register for the current payment plan (three months, October-December) please click HERE. When you enroll in this program you pick your table (actually, you will pick your top three choices) and we will assign you the best available seat at one of those tables AND reserve it for you NOW! Once we have it set up, you will receive a personal email from us letting you know what table and seat you have been assigned. All payment plan tickets carry an additional $18 administrative fee, per ticket, because of the additional work required.
Here is the how the payment process will work:
- You will receive an invoice on the last day of the month before the payment month (September 30 for October payment) and it is due no later than the 15th of the applicable month (October 15 in this example).
- Invoices will be due for October-December and issued the last day of September-November. Any invoice not paid by the 15th of any month, will forfeit all monies paid to date and the seat will go back for sale to the general public.
- You will also receive the link to make your hotel reservation and a link to buy your tickets for the Start the Party show on 12/30/15 when you enroll in the Payment Plan – so you can make hotel reservations right away!