TIMELINE FOR 12/31
6:45 PM Will Call Opens If you forget your ticket printout, we will have a special registration table for us to find your name for entry. Otherwise, we scan your tickets and into the Paris themed reception you go!
6:45 PM Doors Open/Music Starts/Silent Auction/Entertainment/Beverage/Appetizer Stations The Tucson Ballroom will be filled with music and Paris style entertainment while the silent auction stations are available for viewing and bidding, the beverage and appetizer stations are open, and passed appetizers will be available. Take this time to come and start to relax for an unbelievable evening.
8:00 PM Opening Act Begins The sounds of Marc Antoine live will fill the Arizona ballroom as you find your seat and enjoy your soup and salad.
8:45 PM Dinner The entree will be served with some quiet music for you to enjoy the company of your table.
9:15 PM Opening Act Continues As we turn it up toward midnight, Marc Antoine will once again get your feet tapping!
10:00 PM Dessert is Served As we do a set change, enjoy some dancing music or your table mates along with our tasty dessert treat.
10:30 PM The Headliners Rick, Jeffrey, and Richard take the stage by storm to bring in the new year!
Approximately 12:30 to 2:00 AM Hotel Bar Open If you are not done yet, the Salud Bar in the resort will still be open and you can purchase beverages and snacks if you want to continue to party!
MENU FOR 12/31
(all included with your ticket purchase, beverages for purchase at bars throughout the event and wine by the bottle)
HORS D’OEUVRES-tray passed during reception
Brie & Peach Salsa on Brioche Toast
Mini Beef Wellingtons
The French Gourmet Fruit and CheeseDisplay
Macerated Berries, SugarGlazed Grapes, Onion Jam with Domestic and International Cheeses
Fondue, Spreadsand VeggieStation
Crab & Brie Fondue, Spinach & Artichoke Dip, Hummus, Baba Ganoush, Roasted Pepper Romesco, Celery, Carrots, Cauliflower, Cucumbers, with Baguette & Pita Chips
PLATED MEALS—A PETITE PAIRING
House made all natural Artesian “Epi” Loaves ( pre-set)
French Onion Soup & Romaine Lettuce Salad
Crumbled Feta Cheese, Red Wine Poached Pears, Candied Pecan and Champagne Vinaigrette
Beef Option (default): Slow Cooked Beef Short Ribs with Gremolata Mushroom Risotto and Green Bean Almondine
Fish Option: Seared Salmon with Tarragon Mustard Crust Mushroom Risotto and Green Bean Almondine
Vegetarian Options: Grilled Tofu & Eggplant Cannelloni With Butternut Squash Puree and Broccolini
PLATED MEALS—DUO DESSERT
Hazelnut Paris Brest & Chocolate Galette
HOW TO DRESS
We get a lot of questions about this…so here you go! Normally ladies wear cocktail attire (pants or dresses) and many wear long dresses. Men normally wear suits and some wear tuxedos. You can dress any way you would like, but it is New Year’s Eve, so please no jeans or tee shirts.
THE THINGS YOU LOVE ARE STILL HAPPENING
- Seven hours of music over two days that will keep you on your feet!
- A featured singer again this year and this time it is Jeffrey Osborne!
- A gourmet meal, champagne midnight toast and even more dancing.
- Tables of ten and tables of four for a more intimate seating experience.
- The large reception area with entertainment and passed appetizers to start your night. And of course, music and some fun!
- The event raises funds for families affected by autism and an additional charity to be determined.
- And because everyone continues to love the more casual event the night before, we are once again providing a show at the resort on December 30 only for our New Year’s Eve attendees. This show stars high energy saxophonist Vincent Ingala! Come make it a long holiday in the sun to start the new year. (TICKETS available via a link you will receive in your confirmation of your ticket purchase for the main show.) Update as of December 1: This preshow on December 30th is now sold out. But still plenty of tickets to the main show available.
- Spa and Golf Discounts will be available. The resort is offering a 20% discount on spa treatments and golf is offered at $90 before 2 PM and $70 after 2 PM. (SEE golf tournament below for fun with fellow attendees as well…)
NEW AND IMPROVED
- You keep loving the themes to the event, so this year it is A Parisian Holiday!
- And in keeping with that theme, there will be a Parisian influence in the dinner and appetizers.
- The ability to order your wine by the bottle for purchase PRIOR to the event so it is ready for you for dinner.
- Reserved seating for both the main show and Start the Party Early – so NO lines!
- Scanning your tickets for entry – so really no lines!
- A celebrity golf tournament with Rick Braun – Scramble Play with Cart, Goodie Bag, Hats, Lunch, a Meet and Greet with Rick, and a chance to help us raise more funds for our charities.
- Ability to purchase dinner for Start the Party Early when you purchase your tickets for that event – come and relax and let us do it all for you!
- The Silent Auction is back! Jazz festivals, great vacation stays, and much more…
- There will be a new first act on New Year’s Eve – see the home page and musician page for more on that! We are really excited to have Marc Antoine here this year!
- And in keeping with the Paris theme you might even want to wear some black and red to match the theme.
- See below for timeline and menu.